Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween Cards


I have been busy the past several weeks making all sorts of crafts.  I had fun making several Halloween cards the other day.  They turned out so cute, that I wanted to share a few of them with you today.  Hint:  a few lucky ghouls and goblins will be receiving a card with a special treat inside in a few days :-)

Tomorrow I am spending the day with my friend Roxanne at an all day Stampin' Up Christmas card camp!  I think we will make a total of 30 cards, get a goody bag, plus spend the day doing something we love to do!

I'm going to put a big pot of chili on to cook, then spend the rest of the day weaving!

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

erin said...

Hello Cindy! I actually haven't started adding product to the etsy shop yet so I'm not sure of the whole process. I have set up an account to sale and so far that has been very easy. I read through a lot of the tutorial and step by step stuff that is just listed on the site. It seems very thorough. I actually have a background in graphic design and design all sorts of cards, invites, stationary ect... for fun and was going to sell that but have postponed cause I'm preggo again and going back to school also in Jan. busy busy. I love the crazy life I suppose. Shoot me an email any time you have some questions. I couldn't access your email link. Mine is ebrenton@hotmail.com. By the way, thanks for reading Jigsaw. I hope you enjoy it!!